- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“Not For Skinny Bitches.”
Not your usual fashion slogan, but Rebel Wilson isn’t your usual designer.
The name of the line, Fat Mandi, recalls her role in Pitch Perfect, this fall’s hit comedy starring Wilson and Twilight’s Anna Kendrick. Wilson’s standout performance as Fat Amy earned her a new following of fans, and the actress is now branching out into clothing design.
The line, which as of now only consists of two t-shirts sporting cupcakes and doughnuts strategically placed across the wearer’s chest, is aimed at sizes 12 through 18 with each shirt selling for $20.
Wilson took to Twitter this week to announce her new project and shared that her inspiration came from a case of an overactive nighttime imagination, “The shirts are just a little experiment — I had a dream I created them, and so I felt like I had to do it!! Thanks everyone for checking it!”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day