- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
German-based Red Arrow Entertainment Group has taken a majority stake in Left/Right, the New York-based
production firm behind VH1’s Mob Wives and Showtime’s This American Life, the Emmy-winning adaptation of NPR’s weekly radio series.
Left/Right heads Banks Tarver and Ken Druckerman will continue to run the company they founded in 2005 and whose slate also includes reality-TV series such as AMC’s Small Town Security and Home By Novogratz on HGTV.
Under the deal, Red Arrow will also handle international distribution of Left/Right formats. Red Arrow, a subsidiary of European broadcaster ProSiebenSat.1, said Left/Right would further strengthen the group’s position with U.S. networks. Red Arrow already controls U.S. production houses Fuse Entertainment (Burn Notice) and Kinetic Content (Betty White’s Off Their Rockers).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day