- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Reese Witherspoon is a mom again.
The actress has welcomed her third child, a boy named Tennessee, with husband Jim Toth on Thursday. It is the first child for the couple, though Witherspoon is also parent to Ava, 13, and Deacon, who will celebrate his ninth birthday on Oct. 23, with ex-husband Ryan Phillippe.
“Reese Witherspoon and husband Jim Toth welcomed Tennessee James into their family today. Both mom and baby are healthy and the entire family is thrilled,” a rep for the actress confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter.
News of the birth was first reported by People.
Witherspoon wed CAA talent agent Toth on March 26, 2011 at the star’s Ojai, Calif. ranch. Witherspoon has since put the property up for sale, as first reported by THR.
Witherspoon stepped out to promote her film Mud at the Cannes Film Festival earlier this year. She will also be seen in the Atom Egoyan-directed West Memphis Three film, Devil’s Knot, opposite Colin Firth and Stephen Moyer. Both are expected to hit theaters in 2013.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day