- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Women’s Image Network announced additional nominees for the 16th WIN Awards, which promote positive portrayals of women onscreen.
The nominees for best actress are Julianne Moore (Still Alice), Rosamund Pike (Gone Girl), Annette Bening (The Face of Love), Gugu Mbatha-Raw (Belle), and Reese Witherspoon (Wild).
For outstanding feature film, the nominees are Belle, Still Alice, Gone Girl and Wild.
For best film or TV show produced by a woman, the nominees are Mary Lisio and Teri Weinberg (Killing Kennedy), Pamela Koffler and Lex Lutzus (Still Alice), Barbara Kopple (Running From Crazy), Ann Druyan (Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey) and Cynthia Hill (Private Violence).
The award ceremony, which will be held in Beverly Hills on Dec. 14, will also pay tribute to entrepreneur Baroness Kimberly Moore and to Joan Rivers (Fashion Police), also a WIN Awards 2014 nominee.
Presenters and performers include comic Gary Shapiro (Real Time with Bill Maher), Sophie Simmons (Gene Simmons Family Jewels), Michelle Trachtenberg (Gossip Girl), Alexis Martin Woodall (American Horror Story) and Brittany Furlan (Facebook Is Not Your Friend).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day