- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
To host its annual shareholders meeting in Fayetteville, Ark. on Friday, Walmart tapped the South’s favorite Hollywood export, Reese Witherspoon. The actress took the stage to address the company and even demonstrated the “Bend, Snap and Stock!” technique for super efficient restocking.
— John Forrest Ales (@JFAtweets) June 5, 2015
But Witherspoon wasn’t the only star in attendance. In addition to a Drew Barrymore sighting (which actually isn’t too big a surprise, considering the actress sells her FLOWER products at the retailer), Carol Burnett took the stage at one point, and Mariah Carey, Ricky Martin, Brian McKnight and Rod Stewart rounded out the performance lineup.
— Jenny B. Jones (@JenBJones) June 5, 2015
— Benjamin Martin (@Benopolis) June 5, 2015
— Kelly Johnson (@4029Kelly) June 5, 2015
— Joseph Holloway (@a_cupof_JOE) June 5, 2015
Apparently there was some business to be done as well, but nothing makes a work day go by faster than a slew of celebrities taking the stage. Hey Walmart, can we get an invite next year?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day