- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Regal Entertainment CEO Amy Miles will receive the 2013 NATO Marquee Award at the upcoming convention of theater owners in Las Vegas.
CinemaCon runs April 15-18.
Miles is being singled out for her dedication, commitment and service to the film industry, said CinemaCon managing director Mitch Neuhauser. She’ll receive the industry tribute during the convention’s state-of-the-industry presentation on April 16.
“Amy Miles has proven herself time and time again as a strong and influential leader via her various executive roles within the industry,” Neuhauser said.
Miles was named CEO of Regal — the country’s largest theater circuit — in 2009, and has played a key role in the transition to digital. Prior to being named to the top post, Miles served as the company’s executive vice president, chief financial officer and treasurer.
The April 16 state-of-the-industry presentation will include speeches by MPAA chairman Christopher Dodd and NATO prexy-CEO John Fithian.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day