- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Reign’s Adelaide Kane has signed with CAA, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The actress stars as Mary, Queen of Scots in The CW’s fictionalized historical drama, which the network has renewed for a second season. She previously recurred on season three of MTV’s Teen Wolf as the presumed-dead sister of former alpha wolf Derek Hale (Tyler Hoechlin). Like many Australian actors, she got her start on the long-running Aussie soap Neighbours after winning a casting search sponsored by Dolly magazine.
STORY: Complete Guide to TV Premiere Dates 2014
Kane also co-starred on the big screen in last summer’s sleeper hit The Purge, playing the daughter of Ethan Hawke and Lena Headey’s characters. The Blumhouse thriller grossed a surprise $64.4 million in the U.S. and took in $83.6 million worldwide on a $3 million budget.
Kane also is repped by agent Vivian Poulton at Australia’s Frog Management, manager David Rosario of Rosario and Walsh Management and attorney Steve Warren of Hansen Jacobson.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day