- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Renee Zellweger will star opposite Daniel Craig in the courtroom drama The Whole Truth.
Craig signed onto the indie film in late January, ahead of the Berlin Film Festival, where FilmNation was selling the project to foreign markets. CAA is handling domestic rights.
STORY: Daniel Craig Circling to Star in ‘The Whole Truth’
The plot of the film is being kept under wraps for now, but sources say it’s a courtroom thriller, with Craig playing a district attorney. Courtney Hunt (Frozen River) is set to direct, while Nicholas Kazan will write the script. Atlas Entertainment’s Richard Suckle is producing.
Zellweger’s most recent films include My Own Love Song, Case 39 and a voice part in Monsters vs. Aliens. The Bridget Jones’s Diary star is repped by CAA and John Carrabino Management.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
The Stories Behind Whitney Houston’s Unreleased Gospel Songs: “She Left Healing Music for the World”
Mindy Kaling, Bruce Springsteen, Julia Louis-Dreyfus Among Honorees of White House’s National Medals of Arts
Ed Sheeran Goes on Intimate Journey in New Disney+ Docuseries ‘Ed Sheeran: The Sum of It All’
Mark Twain Prize
Adam Sandler’s Starry Friends Toast His Comic Legacy as He Receives Mark Twain Humor Prize