- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Taylor Armstrong is heartbroken over her estranged husband Russell committing suicide earlier this week.
“Taylor Armstrong is devastated at the tragic events that have unfolded,” her rep tells Us Weekly in a statement. “She requests privacy at this time so that she may comfort her young daughter.” (They are parents to Kennedy, 5.)
Her “thoughts and prayers [are with] Russell’s 11- and 13- year-old sons” from prior relationships, her rep added.
The Los Angeles Coroner’s Office confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter Armstrong’s body was found Monday night at the Los Angeles home he was staying in after his wife filed for divorce in July, claiming that he physically abused her. “After a preliminary investigation, it is being treated as a suicide,” Captain John Cades said.
Bravo executives will soon decide how to treat the second season of the show, which premieres on Sept. 5. The Armstrong’s marital discord played heavily into the plot line.
Producers are still editing and insiders tell THR before the news of Armstrong’s death, the network had ordered an additional four episodes, bringing the second season total to 18.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
State of the Union