- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Peter Bogdanovich film Squirrels to the Nuts has added stand-up comedian/actor Richard Lewis to the cast.
The comedy, produced by Wes Anderson and Noah Baumbach, stars Owen Wilson, Jennifer Aniston and Cybil Shepherd.
Lewis will play the father of the main character, who is a prostitute turned Broadway actress. Shepherd plays her mother.
Wilson will play a married Broadway director who falls for the young woman and helps her with her acting career. Aniston plays his therapist.
The comedy is currently filming in New York. Lewis is shifting around the dates of his stand-up comedy tour, Tracks of my Fears Tour, in order to participate in filming. His previous film credits include Leaving Las Vegas and Robin Hood: Men in Tights, and his TV appearances include Curb Your Enthusiasm and 7th Heaven.
Lewis is repped by Bauman Redanty & Shaul, Super Artists and Michelle Marx Inc for PR.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day