- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ricki Lake isn’t just returning to TV with a new talk show this year, she’s returning to the married life as well.
On Tuesday morning, Lake revealed her wedding dress to more than 140,000 followers on Twitter.
“Yup. This is me,” she wrote along with the photo above. “Sadie Sadie married lady. 🙂 🙂 Love is in the air. Xo”
Later, the 43-year-old revealed to People that she eloped in a secret ceremony with fiancé, jewelry designer Christian Evans, 40, in Southern California. They’ve been dating for 18 months.
“It was a beautiful moment I will never forget,” she says. “I wasn’t anxious or nervous. I was really relaxed and excited.”
This is Lake’s second marriage. She divorced former husband, artist and illustrator Rob Sussman, in 2003. She has two children from her first marriage: Milo, 15, and Owen, 10.
Also known for starring in several John Waters films, the actress hosted a popular talk show from 1993-2004. She is currently developing a new talk show slated to debut later this year.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day