- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
For the latest Rihanna news, it seems fans should start checking Snapchat along with Instagram — the singer just joined the social media platform and used it to debut her new reddish-brown hair in a Snapchat Story.
The new ‘do seems to be for a music video she’s currently shooting for her new album R8 and it’s a nice change from her recent jet-black locks.
Actress Amy Poehler also recently underwent a major hair change, going from bright blond to a vivid strawberry red hue that she debuted at an event celebrating the 60th anniversary of Allen Ginsberg‘s poem “Howl.” Worn a little messy, with a deep side part, the funny lady’s new hue warms up her complexion and also matches her youngest son’s natural color.
The ladies join Mad Men‘s Christina Hendricks in this red moment, who went from her signature flaming color to strawberry blond, in advance of the series’ last season premiere.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day