- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Rihanna is no stranger to fashion; the pop star is known for her daring street style and immaculate red carpet looks, and is no doubt incredibly qualified for this new gig.
The ten-week series will showcase Rihanna as she helps up and coming British designers with their own clothing lines. Rihanna’s own personal stylist Lysa Cooper will also be a part of the show, along with designer Henry Holland and former Girls Aloud singer Nicola Roberts.
“I am excited to follow the journey of our aspiring contestants and see how their individuality influences their efforts during the course of the show,” Rihanna said in a press release.
The Barbados native will soon move to the UK as she begins filming the show.
In a preview for Styled to Rock, below, viewers can catch a glimpse of Rihanna helping direct the designers as they build their looks for the competition. The series will follow each designer as they create clothes for some of the world’s biggest superstars, including Rihanna herself.
Styled to Rock airs August on the UK’s Sky Living HD network.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day