- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Rihanna quite possibly has advanced the cause of naked dressing like no other (except perhaps Lady Gaga), routinely going out in just a bra, or a sheer shirt sans bra, or showing up at the CFDA Awards in a sheer, butt-baring gown covered with sparkly Swarovski crystals. But, the singer tells Vanity Fair in her November-issue cover story, shot in Cuba, she’s over it.
“I wanted to wear something that looked like it was floating on me,” she says of that dress. “But after that, I thought, ‘OK, we can’t do this again for a while. No nipples, no sexy hit, or it’s going to be like a gimmick.’ That night was like a last hurrah; I decided to take a little break from that and wear clothes.”
Read more Rachel Bilson’s Makeup Artist Creates New Must-Have Beauty Item
But while she may be wearing more fabric lately, she still manages to show off her toned body. During her VF interview, she ordered three half-portions of different pastas, which begs the question: How does she stay so fit? According to the star, “Legit, I have been in the gym every day this week because I am not willing to give up my food. But I will sacrifice an hour for the gym.” Further proof she’s our kind of girl.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day