- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
In the realm of fashion, Rihanna can get away with pretty much anything (and make it chic, to boot). So obviously her next move in the industry — where she already holds the title as women’s creative director for Puma, the face of Dior, as well as the CFDA’s 2014 Fashion Icon award winner — is, uh, socks?
The 27-year-old announced today that she will act as the contributing creative director for Stance Socks, a San Clemente, Calif.-based sock company that counts NBA pro Allen Iverson and model Langley Fox Hemingway as brand ambassadors. As part of her three-year deal, RiRi will not only design but also act as a campaign star for the streetwear-inspired label.
Read more Rihanna’s First Puma Ad Is Here
Though her 18-piece collection (which will retail between $18-$28) won’t be available until this fall, two limited-edition styles debuted on the brand’s website today: a crew sock style (available in both men’s and women’s sizes) for $30 and an over-the-knee style for $26.
No word yet on how this partnership might effect her rumored fashion line, which she has neither confirmed nor denied the existence of, but we’re of the mindset that when it comes to RiRi’s double life as a designer/fashion icon, more is more.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day