- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It seems like only yesterday that Rihanna bleached her hair a bright yellow blonde and Tweeted photos of her light hue. She debuted her light locks at the Grammys and explained the hair color change to Ryan Seacrest weeks later.
She told him on March 15: “I want to go black and I was in a natural color so it was easier to go blonde first. Now I am attached to [being a blonde] and keep going lighter and lighter but it’s easy to go to black from here.”
True to her word, Rihanna has now gone to the dark side. The 24-year-old singer posted a series of photos on Instagram highlighting her new black locks. “Cuz I’m black b***h,” she tweeted with one of the pics.
Rihanna is currently in Japan to premiere her new flick Battleship. ““#JETLAGGED so I’m up watching TV…..all in Japanese!” Rihanna tweeted about her first night in Japan.
Battleship opens on May 18.
So, tell us: What color do you like better on Rihanna?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Representation in Hollywood