- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Is Rihanna headed to Coachella? Could be. Her Fenty x Puma line is hosting a “Drippin” pool party on April 14, the first weekend of the music fest, which this year boasts Beyonce, the Weeknd, Eminem, Lorde and many more headliners.
Rihanna didn’t show a fall Fenty collection at any of the fashion weeks in February. Her last Fenty runway extravaganza was in New York for the spring 2018 collection. During the motocross-themed show, which included stunt drivers roaring overhead through the space, she debuted Fenty swimwear, including bikinis and one-piece bathing suits with zip-front, lacing and cutout details a la Body Glove circa 1985; surf-inspired, neoprene mini dresses; nylon dolphin shorts over bike shorts; and the new high-heel Puma x Fenty flip-flops, all in acid hues and all, it should be said, perfect for Coachella.
The Fenty bash joins a number of other high-profile fashion events on the Coachella-adjacent calendar, including a Dior Sauvage fragrance party being held April 12 in Pioneertown, the 9th annual Levi’s Neon Carnival on April 14 and Jeremy Scott’s Moschino-sponsored shindig, also on April 14.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day