- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
LONDON – The final five nominees vying for the honor of best Worldwide Act at the upcoming MTV European Music Awards are Rihanna, who will represent North America, Dima Bilan, representing Europe, Han Geng from Asia, Ahmed Soultan who reps Africa/India/Middle East and Restart from Latin America.
For the past six weeks, MTV has given fans around the world a chance to vote for their favorite artists from their region. More than 160 artists from every corner of the world have been in the MTV EMA spotlight as part of the Worldwide Act voting competition.
The five final artists will go head to head in one last round of voting in the Worldwide Act category, which celebrates the range and breadth of all the music that MTV has to offer across the globe.
The MTV EMAs 2012 will be hosted by supermodel and TV presenter Heidi Klum and air live from Frankfurt’s Festhalle on Nov. 11 on MTV channels around the world.
The show will include performances from Taylor Swift, Muse, No Doubt, Carly Rae Jepsen, fun., Rita Ora, Alicia Keys, Pitbull, The Killers and Psy.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day