- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Last week, Rihanna surpassed 10 million albums sold in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan.
The diva’s catalog moved another 5,000 copies in the week ending Nov. 10, bringing her total sold to 10,001,000.
Her most recently-released album, 2012’s Unapologetic, has now sold 1.113 million. It’s her fifth-largest selling studio release, and is on the verge of overtaking 2011’s Talk That Talk to become her fourth-biggest. Talk That Talk has sold 1.118 million.
Unapologetic was the star’s seventh studio effort, and her first to hit No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart. In total, she’s collected seven top 10 sets since her first album in 2005.
Rihanna’s best selling album remains 2007’s Good Girl Gone Bad, with 2.8 million sold.
Here’s a look at the sales of Rihanna’s other studio albums: Music of the Sun (released in 2005; 609,000 sold), A Girl Like Me (2006; 1.349 million), Rated R (2009; 1.110 million) and Loud (2010; 1.761 million).
This article first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day