- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Rihanna may be winning on the music charts, recently logging her 11th number one single “We Found Love,” but, when it comes to real estate, she’s not faring so well.
PHOTOS: Billboard Awards’ Hottest Looks
The singer recently listed her Beverly Hills pad for $4.5 million ($2.4 million less than what she paid for it in 2009), The Real Estalker blog reports.
STORY: Rihanna Breaks Madonna’s Record With 20th Top 10 Single: ‘We Found Love’
The eight bedroom, 10 bathroom 10,000 square-foot estate, which was new when she purchased it two years ago, has long been a problem for Rihanna, who filed a lawsuit with the Los Angeles Superior Court against the seller, Heather Rudomin (as well as others), in August of 2011, TMZ reported.
AUDIO: Coldplay, Rihanna Duet ‘Princess of China’ Leaks Online
The four-time Grammy winner alleged that Rudomin failed to disclose major waterproofing and construction defects that resulted in significant damage to the property after a rainstorm in January of 2010.
The Real Eastalker reports that the home has “significant water intrusion & moisture issues throughout,” as well as “encroachment issues,” and that Rihanna is prepared to “consider all offers.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day