- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Only Rihanna could get away with wearing a golden headphone crown that retails for nearly $9,000. The pop star, whose fans are eagerly awaiting ANTI, her next album release, took to Twitter on Monday to share a selfie of herself listening to it. Clearly such a special occasion called for an equally special listening device.
listening to ANTI pic.twitter.com/AgqlhU0GEz
Cue a set of golden, crystal-studded headphones attached to a gigantic crown. Because when you’re Rihanna, why not? Dolce & Gabbana is the designer behind the opulent madness. Their spring 2016 runway show was headpiece-heavy and featured model after model wearing intricate bejeweled crowns, colorful headscarves, turbans and even, yes, studded headphones.
Oftentimes the crazy accessories that appear on the runway don’t make it onto boutique shelves, but the nappa leather, Swarovski crystal– and pearl-crusted headphones RiRi’s rocking are for sale on D&G’s website for $8,895. Express shipping, however, is free. What a deal.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day