- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Stars are taking to Twitter to send their well wishes to hip-hop star Sean Kingston who is in critical condition after being involved in a jet ski accident in Miami Beach early Sunday evening.
Among those who sent messages:
Nicki Minaj: “My love & prayers are with Sean Kingston & his family.”
Scotter Braun: “keeping close updates on lil brother @seankingston …keep sending him your prayers and positive energy. #getwellsean:
Justin Bieber: “alot of you are asking about @seankingston – he is doing better but out of respect to his family I will wait for them to comment… I will continue to pray and support my friend. #getwellsean”
Rihanna: “Sean we praying for u baby”
LL Cool J: “I hope and pray that Sean Kingston recovers quickly…. #staystrong”
Kingston, 21, best known for his 2007 hit “Beautiful Girls,” was heading west from the MacArthur Causeway and Miami Beach Islands when his personal watercraft collided with the bridge.
He and his female passenger ended up in the water.
A good Samaritan tended to them until Miami Beach Fire Rescue arrived and transported them to Jackson Ryder Trauma Center in Miami around 6 p.m.
In a statement, the singer’s spokesperson, Joseph Carozza, said: “Sean Kingston is now stabilized and has moved from the trauma unit to ICU. Sean’s family thanks everyone for their prayers and support during this time.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day