- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Rihanna is already known for her sartorial wins on and off the carpet, but the face of Dior is also recognized for getting inked. So for her latest collaboration, the singer has partnered with Los Angeles-based jewelry designer Jacquie Aiche on a collection of flash tattoos.
“Creating the tattoos was a really collaborative process between Rihanna and myself, which we feel is so evident in the final designs,” said Aiche in a release. “There are gothic tattoos, but then we mixed in lots of daintier pieces for layering that are reminiscent of the way we stack our jewelry.”
The creative duo created a seven-sheet set that includes cuticle and knuckle wraps, a DIY chain set and nameplates, arm bands, chains and gothic letter tattoos. (For fans of “Bitch Better Have My Money,” you can even use the temporary tats to spell out the word cash, because why not?) Since the collab was so much fun, Aiche shared that a second collection is on the way, describing it as “something a little softer and sexier with some unexpected inspiration.”
The Jacquie Aiche x Rihanna line is available on jacquieaiche.com for $27, starting today.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day