- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
After a few years of the power duo that is Karlie Kloss and Taylor Swift taking center stage at Victoria’s Secret’s annual fashion show extravaganza, it appears the lingerie brand is going in a slightly different direction for 2015. (Perhaps it has to do with Swift’s squad member Kloss attending NYU and skipping this runway.)
This year it will be a couple of beautiful brunette performers — Rihanna and Selena Gomez — providing tunes onstage in New York City alongside the Angels, which currently include Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Lily Aldridge, Martha Hunt and Stella Maxwell.
But all that gorgeousness and femininity calls for a dose of masculinity, thus The Weeknd will also be lending his vocal talents to the evening. We can already picture it: “Can’t Feel My Face” will be the perfect accompaniment to the beauties strutting in their jeweled bras and wings.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day