- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
We’ve all been there. A nice guy (or gal), who you don’t even know, really, just can’t seem to take the hint that it’s just not going to happen between the two of you. Sure, you tried explaining once, twice, three times that you’re not interested, but before you know it, they’re blabbing to all your friends that the two of you are practically engaged.
This dilemma, as it turns out, is not specific to us commoners — Rihanna has experienced it, too. But Riri, baddest bitch in all the land, is not the type to stand there and let things get out of control.
After NBA star Matt Barnes fueled dating rumors about the pair by telling TMZ, “Rihanna’s my friend right now, so we’ll see where it goes,” adding, “I think it’s just past the crush stage, just a little bit,” Rihanna took to Instagram shut the Memphis Grizzlies forward down.
The ever-eloquent “Bitch Better Have My Money” singer posted a photo of the offender with a series of passive aggressive hashtags that truly say it all: “#bishwhere #thedevilisaliar #shesnotthatintoyou #shesnotintoyouatall #shesneverevenmetyou #thisactuallyhurtmyfeelings #defamationofcharacter“
Simple, concise and to the point — we really couldn’t have said it any better.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day