- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
At a recent concert in Portugal, Rihanna learned the true meaning of “The show must go on.”
While performing her hit single, “What’s My Name,” the pop star dashed backstage after apparently becoming nauseous. Rihanna later confirmed via Twitter that she had, in fact, vomited during the show.
“Yep! I ran off stage to throw up, halfway thru Whats My Name,” she wrote to a fan. “Made it back juuuust in time for RudeBoy.”
This is not the first moment of illness for the singer throughout her worldwide tour. In November, RiRi was forced to cancel shows in Sweden after being hospitalized for the flu. That same month, British tabloids reported that she had suffered a near “meltdown” backstage and was considering a year break following the tour.
Luckily, Rihanna is in the home stretch of her 101-date Loud tour. The singer will take her final bow on Thursday, Dec. 22 at London’s 02 Arena.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day