- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
When it comes to social media, there are some rules that go unsaid. For example, adorable childhood photos are allowed only on Thursdays for #tbt, and you should only post a foodie photo if the food actually is appetizing (and no more, froyo shots, please). But the one cardinal rule is that you should never post more than three selfies per day.
On Monday, however, Rihanna chucked this rule out the window and posted not three — not even four — but 18 selfies. All in under 24 hours.
RiRi celebrated Crop Over, a traditional harvest festival in her native Barbados which calls for extravagant costumes, makeup and partying — and made sure she documented the festivities every step of the way. Nearly every angle of her bedazzled ensemble was captured on the ‘gram, from her bejeweled bra to her rhinestone studded bikini bottoms, which she topped off with a feathered headdress and gold jewels.
Move over, Kim. There’s a new Insta queen in town.
1. #cropover2015 #barbados
2. Wit my woe @djhutchy
4. RIHpost : caught by @illjahjah #heauxm #culture
5. Eye-soul-ation #CaribbeanGal #culture
6. Crop over preparations by @dennisleupold
7. #cropover2015 by @dennisleupold
8. #barbados #cropover2015
9. I @zuluinternational
10. pooch back! #cropover2015 @zuluroyals
11. black iz beautiful.
12. my hitta. @jennnrosales
13. #mockingjay #zulu @zuluroyals
15. when Ya visit Ya Aunty in the middle of the jump #CaribbeanTing #cropover2015
18. us as phuck
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Jamie Lee Curtis
Monday Night Football