- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sometimes, when you’re as good-looking as Rihanna, it can be difficult to choose just one of your best photos from a photoshoot with one of the most well-known fashion houses in the world. So when you find yourself in such a bind, take a cue from RiRi herself and simply repost all the photos all at once.
That’s exactly what the Insta-queen did to unveil her latest editorial for Dior magazine, publishing nine images to her account in an overwhelming barrage of prettiness. (Yet, while nine is excessive, its certainly not her record for photos posted in one day.) Shot by Craig McDean, the images show Rihanna perched on her Dior throne in a mesh dress, lying on the floor in a skintight jumpsuit and just generally looking badass.
It’s been a big week for the French fashion house, which has also celebrated the launch of Jennifer Lawrence‘s beauty ads and Johnny Depp‘s puzzling fragrance campaign video. We almost can’t handle all the good-looking people blowing up our feeds. Almost.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day