- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Rihanna‘s father, Ronald Fenty, is taking credit for her super sleek and sexy physique seen in that black Armani gown at February’s Grammys.
Before attending the 54th annual music kudos with his daughter last month, her dad gave her some diet advice.
“I actually thought she was a little fat the last time I saw her,” he told Heat magazine (via The New York Post). “When I saw her at this year’s Grammys, I thought she was back to her normal size. I used to joke with her, ‘Robyn, [her real name is Robyn Fenty] you’re getting too fat.’ But I think she’s fine. I think she looked excellent, as everyone saw, at the Grammys. She’s dieting, she’s working out.”
He also has surprisingly kind and forgiving words to say about Chris Brown, who was found guilty of having beaten his daughter the night before the 2009 Grammys.
”Chris is a nice guy and everybody’s entitled to make mistakes in their life. God knows how many I’ve made,” Fenty said of his daughter collaborating with her ex on two songs: the sexually charged “Birthday Cake” and “Turn Up The Music.” Fenty added: “She’s her own woman now.”
Tell us: What do you think about Rihanna’s dad giving Chris Brown the thumbs-up?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day