- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
After two footwear collections, Rihanna has only one more collaboration with the iconic shoe designer Manolo Blahnik, and it’s releasing next month.
The final limited-edition collection, cheekily titled “So Stoned,” will include four styles: A mid-heeled “Spice” mule, a high-heeled “Bajan Princess” mule, a strappy “Purple Chalice” high heel and a “Poison Ivy” gladiator sandal that wraps around the calf of the leg — all of which are designed with PVC, multi-colored Swarovski crystals and a clear Perspex heel.
You can bet RiRi has already taken a pair of her designs for a spin; the singer sported the sexy “Poison Ivy” gladiator number in the “Wild Thoughts” music video with DJ Khaled and Bryson Tiller, pairing it with a turquoise chiffon off-the-shoulder dress by Alberta Ferretti.
RiRi and Blahnik previously teamed up for the “Denim Desserts” (who could forget those $4,350 belted, thigh-high denim boots?) and “Savage” collections.
Priced from $1,265 to $2,325, the final Rihanna x Manolo range drops in select Manolo Blahnik stores and at manoloblahnik.com on July 6.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day