- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Rihanna’s much-anticipated Dior debut hit the Internet on Wednesday, making quite the splash. And now the French fashion and beauty house has finally revealed more of the campaign, which is the fourth chapter of the “Secret Garden” saga.
As expected, RiRi looks like an absolute knockout in the images from the print campaign and film by legendary photographer Steven Klein, which was shot in the chateau and gardens of Versailles. And appropriately enough for the opulence of the images, no fewer than three lipsticks went into creating her deep crimson pout.
See more Cannes: The Red-Carpet Arrivals
Makeup artist Stéphane Marais was behind the flawless, seductive look, which incorporated layers of Rouge Dior Lipstick in #999, Rouge Zinnia #743, and Rouge Cannage #941. Additionally, the superstar singer-turned-spokesmodel’s nails were painted in a complementary shade of Dior Vernis, Pandore #754.
Stylist Mel Ottenberg and hairstylist Yusef Williams also collaborated on Rihanna’s stunning look.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day