- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In true Rihanna style, the risque singer bared it all for her latest MAC Viva Glam campaign.
The “Diamonds” singer posed for famed photographers Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin, who also shot her recent Balmain campaign.
Rihanna didn’t shy away from showing excitement, posting on her Instagram: “#MACgirlz my new #VIVAGLAM lipstick AD CAMPAIGN is out now! Every penny you spend on my #VIVAGLAMlipstick goes to the @maccosmetics MAC AIDS Fund to support people directly affected by HIV/AIDS! To find out more go to MACcosmetics.com #StayTuned (shot by: @inezvinoodh).”
The pop star first announced her partnership with MAC last February and released her first lipstick that following May. She has since released summer, fall and holiday collections with the makeup label.
Rihanna’s MAC Viva Glam lipstick and lip gloss will be available online in North America on Jan. 21 at maccosmetics.com and in stores Jan. 23.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day