- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Rihanna hit the red carpet in a Guo Pei haute couture gown with a heavy (and very long) embroidered train at the Met Gala, held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on Monday in New York City. This year’s theme celebrates the museum’s Costume Institute exhibition, “China: Through the Looking Glass.”
The Barbados-born pop star has been keeping busy with social media of late, especially Snapchat where she’s sharing videos and photos of everything from applying makeup and singing to convenience-store shopping and fishing.
As her next album awaits its release date, Rihanna appeared on the cover of V in a bold platinum wig and debuted her first ad for Puma. At last year’s Met Gala, she showed off her famous toned abs in a two-piece white Stella McCartney ensemble.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Representation in Hollywood