- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Over the weekend, Rihanna kept her look pretty tame in a bralet crop top and full-length skirt by designer pal Adam Selman. But at the amfAR L.A. gala on Wednesday night, she turned up the sex appeal in the most RiRi way possible.
The CFDA Fashion Icon arrived at the carpet in a risqué Tom Ford gown that featured a bodice cut-out, thigh-high slit in the center and lavendar embellishments placed not-so-subtly over her nipples. Talk about drawing attention toward the bosoms — but hey, when you’ve got a figure like Rihanna, why not?
Before the gala, she wrote on her Twitter: “Tonight I’m presenting the # amfARInspiration Award to my friend @Tom_Ford. His commitment to @amfAR is truly inspirational.”
Rihanna and Tom Ford were joined by Michelle Rodriguez, Miley Cyrus, Lea Michele, Gwyneth Paltrow, Camilla Belle, January Jones, and 2 Broke Girls’ Kat Dennings and Beth Behrs at the star-studded event.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day