- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Wonder Woman — I mean, Rihanna, has just unveiled the the fashion campaign for her new sock collection with Stance Socks. But unlike many celebrity collaborations, Riri isn’t just lending her name to the label. In fact, the singer/sock designer/perfumer added director to her long list of talents by directing the edgy new editorial for Stance x Rihanna, which launched today.
“She has been involved since day one, looking at yarn, construction, color, print, pattern, sewing — she’s been very hands-on,” said Stance president John Wilson of Rihanna’s involvement with the project. A behind-the-scenes video proves just how much of a hand the 27-year-old had with the editorial direction, proposing sets and taking charge of beauty looks.
The full collection, which pays homage to the singer’s impressive list of chart-topping hits, is available now on the brand’s website, with prices ranging from $18 to $28.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day