- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Known for having a cool street style and oftentimes daring red carpet ensembles, Rita Ora is taking her own fashion ideas to the design board — beginning with her collaboration with Adidas Originals.
The British singer, who will be the first female musician to collaborate with Adidas, will work with the brand through fall 2015, reports WWD. The collaboration is set to run for three seasons and will consist of five different capsules with various themes. The line will include hoodies, track jackets, varsity jackets, sneakers and beanies, ranging from $30 to $500.
Ora also took to Instagram to make the announcement Tuesday, posting a photo of herself wearing a garden-themed patterned Adidas track jacket and writing: “It’s official my first collection for Adidas!!! Yes finally! Me and my team have worked so hard together to create the best sexiest coolest sportswear possible. Please enjoy it and bots it’s time to takeover! #Botsuniform @adidasorginals #O #unstoppable.”
The first range is set to drop Aug. 21 at Adidas Originals store and adidas.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day