- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
British bombshell Rita Ora is never one to shy away from making a style statement, whether it’s through splashy prints, thigh-grazing slits or plunging necklines. But when the singer-songwriter came down the red carpet on Sunday night, it was her newly chopped locks that had heads turning.
In a departure from her usual long blond tresses, Ora stepped out with a fresh pixie cut complete with eyebrow-grazing bands, a look which she first debuted on Saturday night at Clive Davis’ pre-Grammy bash. The singer also revealed her new look on Instagram, posing with Miley Cyrus and her boyfriend, Patrick Schwarzenegger.
Just hours before the Grammys, Ora posted a close-up shot of her sassy hair on Instagram with the caption, “I love my new hair cut!” and thanking her mane man, hair stylist Chris Appleton, who has been responsible for a number of Ora’s trademark looks.
Ora sported her updated blond crop with a curve-hugging disco ball–like Prada gown, styled by Jason Rembert, who documented their behind-the-scenes Grammys style journey on Pret-a-Reporter’s Instagram account.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day