- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Roadside Attractions has acquired domestic distribution rights to LD Entertainment’s Forever My Girl, which is set to hit theaters nationwide on Oct. 27.
Directed by Bethany Ashton Wolf, Forever My Girl is based on the novel of the same name by Heidi McLaughlin. The movie tells the story of a country music superstar (Alex Roe) who left his bride (Jessica Rothe) at the altar years earlier in order to chase fame and fortune instead. When he returns to his hometown for the funeral of his high school best friend, he is suddenly faced with the consequences of all that he left behind.
Wolf also wrote the adapted script.
Forever My Girl marks the seventh collaboration between Roadside and Mickey Liddell’s LD Entertainment, and was produced by Liddell alongside Pete Shilaimon and Jennifer Monroe. The film features original country music written for the screen by Brett Boyett.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day