- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The story revolves around a husband (Segel) and wife (Diaz) who take a night off from the kids and decide to spice things up by making a sex tape. When they wake up the next morning, the tape is missing, and the search is on.
Corddry will play the couple’s friend who goes along on the adventure.
Sex Tape is eyeing a shoot in the fall, with Escape Artists’ Todd Black, Jason Blumenthal and Steve Tisch producing.
Corddry is in the middle of a busy period. He just wrapped filming Hot Tub Time Machine 2, for which he also helped craft the story, and can be seen on screens in The Way, Way Back. This year he also appeared in Warm Bodies and Pain & Gain and stars with Lake Bell in the indie comedy In a World, which Roadside Attractions opens Aug. 9.
Childrens Hospital, the Adult Swim comedy he created and stars in, is coming off its second Emmy nomination. (Corddry also created the Adult Swim series Newsreaders, which wrapped its first season.)
The funnyman is repped by WME and Principato-Young Entertainment and Hansen Jacobson.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day