- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Robert Pattinson is coming on aboard Hold On to Me, a thriller being developed by Indian Paintbrush that will likely be a hit sales title at the American Film Market.
As previously reported by The Hollywood Reporter, Carey Mulligan is attached to star in what was formerly titled Nancy and Danny. James Marsh, the filmmaker behind the acclaimed documentary Man on Wire, is on board to direct.
Set in a small town, the project concerns a money-hungry woman (Mulligan) whose big-city dreams failed. In order to land a high school crush, she uses a hapless man as a pawn in a get-rich-quick scheme that quickly goes wrong.
Pattinson would play the crush.
Brad Inglesby wrote the script for Nancy, which is being produced by Alexandra Milchan of EMJAG Productions, Indian Paintbrush’ Steven Rales and Mark Roybal as well as Todd Field.
Pattinson’s The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 hits theatres Nov. 16.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day