- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Rob Spodek has been named senior vice president and CFO for Syfy and Chiller, it was announced Tuesday by Dave Howe, president of Syfy and Chiller.
Spodek, who will be based in New York, will oversee all financial aspects of both networks as well as Syfy Ventures and other related projects and will work with senior management on all strategic initiatives. He will report to Howe.
“Given Rob’s proven success as CFO and breadth of experiences throughout NBCU and beyond, I’m confident that his expertise is precisely what Syfy needs as we continue strong and steady growth across our many platforms,” said Howe.
Spodek recently served as senior vice president for the NBCUniversal Corporate Finance Group, where he spearheaded financial planning, analysis and reporting activities for NBCU P&L. He also served as vice president of CFO of MSNBC. Spodek began at NBCU in 1998 as manager of finance at CNBC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day