- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“You know who (Slade) should play, who’s the bald guy? Bullseye!” Pattinson joked to MTV.
THR reported last week that Slade was developing a new Daredevil movie which he will direct.
The so-far untitled project has no writer at this stage although the studio says it is aiming to make a movie that continues the story begun by the 2003 Ben Affleck movie. Affleck, however, is not involved in the new project.
As for Pattinson himself playing the main hero, as internet rumors have claimed. “I don’t know where that one came from at all,” Pattinson told MTV.
He said he was interested in playing a superhero one day. “(But) I don’t know what superhero you’d do. Is there any left?” he asked.
Pattinson was doing interviews for his new film Water for Elephants.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Roe V. Wade