- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Rumors that Robert Pattinson could be in line to play Christian Grey in the movie adaptation of Fifty Shades of Grey were refueled when the actor was spotted partying with the book’s author, E.L. James.
James was reportedly among the guests at a birthday party for director Nicholas Jarecki, hosted by the Twilight star at his Los Feliz, Calif., home on Saturday.
James revealed last week that Sam Taylor-Johnson would direct the Focus Features and Universal movie adaptation of her best-selling book.
Writer Kelly Marcel is currently working on a script for the film that’s set to be produced by Michael De Luca and Dana Brunetti.
Casting choices have not yet been announced, but Alex Pettyfer, Ian Somerhalder and Ryan Gosling have all been mentioned as possible candidates for the male lead.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day