- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Despite published reports on Monday, legendary Led Zeppelin frontman Robert Plant and country singer Patty Griffin did not get married.
The rocker had told U.K. paper the Independent that he had “eloped and ran off to Texas.” E! Online and other outlets took that quote literally, but a rep for Plant tells The Hollywood Reporter that “Robert has not married Patty Griffin” and that the rocker was “just referring to the fact that he’s been residing in Texas.”
The two have been dating for more than a year and live together in Austin, Texas in what the 63-year-old Plant describes in the article as a termite-infested “old crack house.”
Griffin, 48, has released six studio albums since 1996. Her song “Up to the Mountain” is a favorite of American Idol vets like Kelly Clarkson and Crystal Bowersox.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day