- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Madison Davenport (Shameless), Brandon Soo Hoo (Ender’s Game) and Eiza Gonzalez (Lola: Erase Una Vez) have also joined the El Rey Network’s supernatural crime series, launching on the new English-language cable network in the first quarter of 2014.
The 10-episode series, based on the big-screen thriller, centers on bank robber Seth Gecko (D.J. Cotrona) and his violent, unpredictable brother Richard “Richie” Gecko (Zane Holtz), who are wanted by the FBI and Texas Rangers Earl McGraw (Don Johnson) and Freddie Gonzalez (Jesse Garcia) after a bank heist leaves several people dead.
Patrick will portray Jacob Fuller, a former minister whose family is taken hostage by the Gecko brothers. Davenport will play Kate Fuller and Soo Hoo has been cast as Scott Fuller. Gonzalez will take on the role of Santanico Pandemonium.
Patrick, repped by Gersh Agency and Coronel Group, has starred in Terminator: Judgment Day, Die Hard 2, Wayne’s World and Walk the Line and his TV credits include Last Resort and True Blood. Davenport is repped by UTA and Industry Management and next stars in Noah. Soo Hoo is repped by Paradigm and DreamScope Entertainment. Gonzalez is repped by CAA and 666666 Management.
The El Rey Network will debut in December.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day