- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The latest luxury retailer to join the scene in downtown Manhattan Beach is Italian jewelry boutique Roberto Coin, which celebrated its grand opening on Thursday, Oct. 29 with a soiree hosted by Roberto Coin president Peter Webster and actress Elisabeth Rohm, who stars alongside Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence in the upcoming film, Joy.
“We are excited about the Manhattan Beach boutique and are honored to have the gorgeous and talented Lis Rohm join us for the opening celebration,” said Webster. “The success from our other boutiques has inspired us to launch in locations that we find perfect to expand our name.”
In addition to Rohm, Roberto Coin’s celeb fans include Switched at Birth star Vanessa Marano and Orange Is the New Black’s Dascha Polanco, as well as Alex Morgan of the U.S. Women’s Soccer Team, all of whom have been spotted rocking the company’s colorful gems on various red carpets.
Roberto Coin: 1141 Highland Avenue #A, Manhattan Beach CA 90266; RobertoCoin.com
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day