- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
On Tuesday night, the Academy Award-winning actor tweeted an image of the floral number he sported while playing cross dressing nanny Euphegenia Doubtfire in the 1993 film Mrs. Doubtfire. And next to it, Kardashian posing in her infamous Givenchy dress that has been widely described as looking like a “sofa.” Williams’ one-liner? “I think I wore it better!”
Kardashian’s dress didn’t receive a whole lot of love, especially since her picture was cropped out of Vogue‘s best dressed Met Gala photo gallery.
The one person to defend her dress, however, was Givenchy designer Riccardo Tisci, who told Women’s Wear Daily, “I love Kim. Doing maternity was fantastic. I wanted to have a Kim Kardashian moment, because Kim always supports me. She is the future wife of a really good friend of mine,” Tisci told the fashion trade. “I think she looked amazing. She was the most beautiful pregnant woman I dressed in my career.”
Tisci is typically on-point. But this time around, we have to admit — Williams does wear a mean floral.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day