- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Robin Wright is ready to walk down the aisle.
On Friday the couple attended the opening of Diane von Furstenberg‘s Journey of a Dress Exhibition at LACMA, celebrating the designer’s 40th anniversary. Reports first surfaced that the couple was engaged last month, but Wright seemingly confirmed the news herself at Friday’s event, where she reportedly showed off her engagement ring.
This will mark the first marriage for Foster and the third for Wright, who was married to Sean Penn for 13 years and Dane Witherspoon for two years. She has two children — Dylan, 22, and Hopper, 20 — with Penn.
Wright, 47, and Foster, 33, co-starred in the 2011 movie Rampart opposite Woody Harrelson.
Wright was nominated for an Emmy and Golden Globe for her role in Netflix’s House of Cards, whose second season premieres Feb. 14.
Foster is on the big screen in Lone Survivor and next plays Lance Armstrong in Stephen Frears‘ biopic.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day