- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Rockstar Games on Monday released more gameplay footage from the highly anticipated Red Dead Redemption 2, which included the surprise announcement that first-person gameplay would be an option in the Western title.
The cowboy open-world game, which comes out Oct. 26, will feature a wide-array of options, both large and small, for the main protagonist, Arthur Morgan, down to whether the player even bathes and shaves the character.
The in-game footage also revels how violent the game will be, including blood splatter when someone is shot, stabbed or bitten by an animal.
Among the attention to detail concerning the graphic violence, the new gameplay footage showed how Dead Eye Targeting will show the most lethal areas on the body to shoot someone.
Calling it the most advanced open-world game to date, Rockstar also showed off a number of the tasks and adventures the player can partake in, from large-scale robberies and loan sharking to fishing and playing cards.
Watch the new gameplay footage below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day