- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Celebrating the 50th performance of his show, Rod Stewart: The Hits, at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Rod Stewart has announced he will extend his contract for two more years.
With his summer run of shows ending this week, Stewart let it be known that there will be nine new show dates starting this November.
“I’m thrilled to add another two years,” says the “Maggie May” singer. “The Colosseum at Caesars Palace is literally one of the best venues in the entire world. There’s not a bad seat in the house and it sounds great — I love it there.”
Stewart is an Grammy award-winning artist who has been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. In 2012, he became a best-selling author thanks to his autobiography, Rod. Over a career that spans more than four decades, he has sold more than 150 albums worldwide.
Tickets for the nine new November shows (Nov. 6, 9, 10, 13, 16, 17, 20, 23 and 24) will go on sale at 10 a.m. PT Saturday. The remaining shows under his current two-year contract (July 31, Aug. 3 and 4) are on sale now at www.thecolosseum.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Roe V. Wade